The LSCB is a statutory organisation which became a legal requirement for all local authorities in April 2006. In making the LSCBs statutory bodies, awareness of the importance of child protection is placed high on everyone’s agenda.
All agencies now have to comply with the duty placed on them by the 2004 Children Act to co-operate, to "safeguard and promote the welfare of children".
An overview of the work of the LSCB is outlined in its most recent Annual Report:
- Haringey LSCB Annual Report 2015-16 and Strategy 2016-21 (PDF, 1MB)
- Haringey LSCB Annual Report 2014-15 and Business Plan 2014-16 (PDF, 1MB)
- Haringey LSCB Annual Report 2013-14 and Business Plan 2014-15 (PDF, 1MB)
- Haringey LSCB Annual Report 2012-13 and Business Plan 2013-14 (PDF, 1MB)
- Haringey LSCB Annual Report 2011-12 and Business Plan 2012-13 (PDF, 1MB)
Independent Chair: Sir Paul Ennals
- Wednesday 22 March 2017, 10am-1pm
- Wednesday 13 May 2017, 10am-1pm
- Wednesday 14 June 2017, 10am-1pm
- Wednesday 20 September 2017, 10am-3pm (Development Day)
- Wednesday 13 December 2017, 10am-1pm
Partners in our LSCB include senior representatives from:
- Haringey Council's Children and Young People's Service
- Haringey Council's Adult & Housing Services
- NHS Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group
- North Middlesex University Hospital
- Whittington Health
- Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust
- Metropolitan Police Service
- London Probation Service
- Haringey Youth Offending Service
- London Ambulance Service
- wide range of agencies from the private and voluntary sectors
The independent Chair of the LSCB is Sir Paul Ennals.
Please let us know if this page was useful to you by answering the question below or by leaving a comment (or you can do both).