The LSCB is a statutory organisation which became a legal requirement for all local authorities in April 2006. In making the LSCBs statutory bodies, awareness of the importance of child protection is placed high on everyone’s agenda.
All agencies now have to comply with the duty placed on them by the 2004 Children Act to co-operate, to "safeguard and promote the welfare of children".
An overview of the work of the LSCB is outlined in its most recent Annual Report:
- Haringey LSCB Annual Report 2014-15 & Business Plan 2014-16 (PDF, 1MB)
- Haringey LSCB Annual Report 2013-14 & Business Plan 2014-15 (PDF, 1MB)
- Haringey LSCB Annual Report 2012-13 & Business Plan 2013-14 (PDF, 1MB)
- Haringey LSCB Annual Report 2011-12 & Business Plan 2012-13 (PDF, 1MB)
Independent Chair: Sir Paul Ennals
- Wednesday 28th January 2015, 10:30am-1pm
- Wednesday 25th March 2015, 10:30am-1pm
- Wednesday 13th May 2015, 10:30am-1pm
- Wednesday 8th July 2015, 10:30am-1pm
- Wednesday 16th September 2015, 10:30am-1pm
- Wednesday 18th November 2015, 10:30am-3pm (Development Day)
- Wednesday 27th January 2016, 10:30am-1pm
Partners in our LSCB include senior representatives from:
- Haringey Council's Children and Young People's Service
- Haringey Council's Adult & Housing Services
- NHS Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group
- North Middlesex University Hospital
- Whittington Health
- Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust
- Metropolitan Police Service
- London Probation Service
- Haringey Youth Offending Service
- London Ambulance Service
- wide range of agencies from the private and voluntary sectors
The independent Chair of the LSCB is Sir Paul Ennals.
Please let us know if this page was useful to you by answering the question below or by leaving a comment (or you can do both).